HoloSCOPE is a telemedicine oriented software development company based in Banja Luka. It is an innovation facility with 20+ team members, growing on fertile soil of US/Scandinavian – Bosnian cooperation in the past 2 decades. We want to dive deeper into interesting and challenging domains in life sciences, gradually increasing the complexity of our projects.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET/.NET Core applications using C#, in an ASP.NET Core Web API environment, using Entity Framework Core for code generation and relying on Azure Cloud Services. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions (Azure Key Vault, Azure Files)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET/.NET Core web framework
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Good understanding of REST APIs and HTTP
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and relational databases in general
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and flows (Git)
How to Apply?
Submit your applications by sending a mail to email@example.com, including your CV and references, not later than November 5th, 2020.